
...a little yellow ball!
My brother (in-law), Nathan, is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet. Maybe I'm bias, but it's true. I don't think this guy has ever met a stranger or an enemy. Here he is keeping his eye on the ball, quite literally, in the Midwest Championship tennis match. This was a great match to watch. I don't always understand the point system..okay I rarely understand the point system, but I love to watch him crush that little yellow ball. Check this out...

Yeah, he's flying.

This is Nathan and Beau, his doubles partner. Together they comprise Team MegaTaylor. Don't let his stature fool you. He is a beast on the court. Beau got shirts made for TMT. Aren't they spiffy?

It was a great weekend. The tennis and company were tons of fun! I loved welcoming family & friends to our house. I was grateful for our little apartment and the roof over our head for those few years. However, it feels so good to invite people into a home and cook for them and provide a comfortable place for them to lay their heads.
Friday night was an Indians game with the Gadabouts and some crazy good Dippin' Dots. Saturday night Nathan, Theresa, Brandon and I went to my favorite restaurant, Jasmine. Then we went to see Inglourious Basterds at the Keystone Art Cinema. I enjoy Quentin Tarantino movies and this one was right up there. I forgot how much I enjoy watching movies.
What an enjoyable few days with our wonderful siblings. They are a HUGE blessing to B & me. We enjoyed lots of food, including homemade ice cream that they loved, and lots of fun tennis. Way to go team MegaTaylor! I'm sorry Bonnie tried to steal your ball.
Rachel, you are AWESOME! We had a blast with you guys. The pictures turned out great and the blog is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThank Bro! We had a BLAST with you guys, too. Thanks for reading my blog and leaving a comment. You da best! :) Please visit again sooner than later...or just move down here. Yeah, just do that!
ReplyDeleteRachel,
ReplyDeleteYour site is GREAT!!! I really enjoyed reading it. We had a great time over the weekend. Your words about housing us really toched me beyond what words can say. Love you Lots!
Theresa