Archive

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Life Lately

Untitled

Untitled



Hello, I like you.

Untitled

Things are moving along as life always does. There is little time to catch ones breath, but we are certainly enjoying each day. The little Chief is already 8 weeks old and a bundle of joy. He is the epitome of calm and cool - completely relaxed and happy as can be. Miss Cricket has enjoyed many campfires and even a fun evening with her buddy Opie and his brothers. Growing like weeds, I tell you. We are counting our blessings and preparing for a cold winter. Our first snow fell today and we all feel there will be many more blankets of snow in store this year. I can't wait to cozy up around the Christmas tree with my sweet kiddos, furry pup and best friend (aka Mr. Schalk). Bring on the warm blankets and hot cocoa!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!