Archive

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Life Lately - Insta v.7

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
  -Mary Oliver
 
Hedges song
Singing her favorite song, "Hedges," on the way to church. (a.k.a. In The Highways by the Peasall Sisters)
Untitled
Some mornings call for a little extra quiet time.
Sharing
Sharing is not always a two year olds specialty, but Cricket loves to share food (& milk).
Daddy builds the best sand castles. ❤
Sand castles with Daddy - a daily request. I love them so!
Untitled
She could play in the sand all day long!
Untitled
Cricket hanging up our pictures on the art wall...err, I mean fridge.
Family coloring sesh. ❤
The results of our weekend family coloring session.
Happy Friday!
Cheese!
Happy girl
A few photos before school. I love our happy mornings, even if they always seem too short.
Baby fox
Our new friend. This baby fox and his family have been calling our, and our neighbors, backyard home all Spring. They are beautiful to watch!
Her treat
Sweet girl got a "treat" for being awesome at the antique store a couple weeks ago. I am not one to buy used dolls or stuffed animals, but she had her heart set on this dolly. It was well earned and I am happy to instill a love for antiques/vintage at a young age. Just look at that smile! She lights up a room!

That's what we've been up to lately. A crazy, wonderful everyday life. Grateful for all the blessings these photos show and the ones that have only been captured in our minds and hearts. This life - all of it - is truly a gift from God. xo 

3 comments:

  1. I love this quote. It inspires me to stay busy and get more done! I want to accomplish so much in this life! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is too much cuteness in one post. I mean Cricket is beyond adorable...but the fox too. I can't take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so refreshing and inspiring. I love your take on life :-)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!