Archive

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life Lately - Insta v.6

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
-Mary Oliver
 

Milky way
My favorite ice cream in the whole world! A tangerine vanilla twist at The Milky Way in Frankfort, Indiana. My dearest friends, Rachel, Ashley & Kaleena are up there ordering...we had a great girl's night a couple weeks back. So great that baby Cub decided to grace us with his presence the very next day. What fun!
Blurry love. ❤
Blurry but I love this photo. Some days she Cricket looks nothing like me. Other days, I catch her saying something or having an expression on her face that was the epitome of me when I was a kiddo. I am sure am happy to be Mama to this sweet all-her-own girl.
Flower
"Look dolly, it's my pink fowa," she says.
Deck staining and Elmo walking.
Mr. Schalk has been working so hard on our yard, gardens and deck. He really is amazing and one of the hardest workers I know. We are enjoying our outdoor family time a great deal this Spring.
Ice cream daydreams
Lost in ice cream daydreams. This girl LOVES her ice cream...just like her daddy!
Kirklin
Mr. Schalk and I had the best weekend treasure hunting!
Treasure hunting
These youth skis were out of our price range but TO DIE FOR adorable! The hunk holding them is not too shabby, either. ;)
22
22 weeks with the wee one. We are so blessed and excited to welcome this sweet child into our arms this fall.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel are you sure you are not the one having twins? Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!