Archive

Monday, April 29, 2013

What I've Been Reading

Around the web the past couple weeks, here are some things that have caught my eye and my heart:

The Importance of Being Here - Christina's wise advice is timeless {Grace for Moms}

A beautiful post on the value of friendships in the midst of healing. An older post, but timeless truths. Ann Voskamp's words resonate into the deep part of mind and heart.

I'm still thinking about this earl grey tea latte. I must give this easy peasy drink a try. Christina's recipes are always amazing. {Dessert for Two}

You Are My Wild - Week 15 submissions are beyond fantastic. I smile just looking at these wild and wonderful kiddos.

This One Is For All The Working Mothers - Great truth by Jess {Grace for Moms} and such an encouragement to me.

Sarah's {On The Brightside} chocolate pretzel {no bake} granola bars look so tasty!

Enjoying the prints in this Etsy shop. Clever and beautiful - great combo! {Happy Letter Shop}

Some goodnight photos wishing you all a lovely evening!


Good night kisses.
Goodnight kisses. xo
Story time
Goodnight stories. xo
xo, Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love You are my Wild?
    Me too!
    And I love, love, LOVE your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your readings--i love reading encouraging words! that picture of you reading to sweet greta, oh my! what a moment captured! xo

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!