What would you ask if you were sitting across from me at the coffee shop?
How far along are you? - 19 weeks
How are you feeling? - I'm doing well. Thankfully, the first trimester has come and gone. Now, is the fun part. I love the second trimester when you look pregnant but still feel good. :)
Any cravings? - Chick-fil-A lemonades...yummm! In general, I'm enjoying salt more than sugar this time around. And salads. And orange juice. I could not drink o.j. at all with Cricket, so it's fun to enjoy it this time.
Boy or girl? - I honestly would be thrilled with either. Ask me one day and I'll say I'd prefer a boy. The next day I'd prefer a girl. God knows exactly what our family needs, and I feel a strong peace that it is all written in His plan for us. I am looking forward to finding out, though.
And, since we are at a coffee shop, I'd ask you, "Hey, want to split a piece of pie?" :) I hope you would say yes!
Here are a couple pictures I shared on Instagram last week.
| Eighteen Weeks |
| My two babies. xo |
Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him.
-Psalm 127:3
xo, RachelFlashback: This is my post when I announced I was pregnant with Cricket. How can this feel simultaneously like yesterday and a million years ago all in the same breath?
So VERY happy for you and your family to be adding another bundle of love! Cricket is going to be an awesome Big Sister!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane! I think she'll be a good Big Sis, too. She doesn't understand right now, but I think she'll love having a playmate to grow up with. :)
Deleteso excited for you! sibling relationship is such a beautiful, organic thing. so wait, are you finding out the gender?! btw, you look so great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Abra! I'm so excited to have two kiddos and watch them grow up together. We are finding out the gender, and I can hardly wait! :)
DeleteHi Rachel!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you (and Brandon and Cricket)!! How exciting! I hope to see all of you at church sometime. First though we are off to Germany for 10 days.
Hugs,
Marion
Aww congratulations!!! Cricket is going to love being a big sis!!
ReplyDelete