Archive

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

IMG_9071
Easter flowers for Cricket from Papa Ed.
IMG_9066
Getting ready for her Easter egg hunt with James, the red engine.
IMG_9051c
And, they're off! (She always carries her bags like this...so cute!)
IMG_9029
We all changed in our sweats for the afternoon. However, Cricket's looked a lot cuter than my drabbies. Oh well, it was comfort we were going for. I'm including this picture for Cricket - should she ever look at this one day. Showing her the goods hidden in the eggs (One M&M in each egg...she was THRILLED!).
IMG_8992
Look Mommy and Daddy, I found another one!

IMG_9022c
James, I found an "ehm-uh-ehm" (Cricket speak for M&M.)
IMG_8976c
Sweet heart. xo
After our Easter egg hunt we took a walk around the neighborhood to work off the sugar. Along the way Cricket met a nice neighbor lady who gave her two pink peeps. Not exactly a success in working off the sugar, but a delightful Easter afternoon nonetheless.

xo, Rachel


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Rachel!
    Remember eons ago when I asked people to repin by Dark Chocolate Double Coconut cookies for a chance to win coupons for a free bag of them? You won! Send me your address and I'll get them in the mail to you. Christina @ Dessert For Two.com (remove spaces) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One m&m per egg. I LOVE it. I wish I could get away with that still : ). I had to work on Easter so I just left Kaishon's easter candy on the table. He is getting so big now, he doesn't do all that little stuff like hunt for eggs. I miss having a little one in the house. There is something so magical about little people. I am thankful you have one : )

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!