Last night, Mr. Schalk was on his way home from running a couple errands. I told Cricket, "Daddy is home." She decided all on her own, and in a matter of a few seconds, to "hide" from Daddy and surprise him.
Me: "Daddy is home!"
Cricket: "I hide in the closet. I supwise him."
Me: "Okay"
Cricket: "I say, 'Marshmallow, peas. Marshmallow, peas." ("peas" being please. All the while with a huge grin and excitiement.)
Me: (giggling) "okay!"
Where does she come up with this stuff? For the record, she also decided it was too hot for shirts...but not too hot for sticker shirts, apparently. :) Funny girl!
xo, Rachel
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment