![]() |
![]() |
I loved the baby stage, but I cannot even begin to describe how cool Cricket is now that she is a full fledged toddler. She says the funniest things, has a spunk that is second to none and genuinely loves life. In short, I truly delight in her. I look forward to her company and think about her constantly when we are apart.
I wonder, is this how God delights in us? I have always found comfort in the knowledge that God truly delights in His people. What a feeling...what a truth! To know He, God Almighty, wants to be in our company. He wants to spend time with us, to hear our hearts and share in our joys and sufferings. God also wants us to delight in Him. To desire to sit with Him and know him intimately. What a gift. What a joy!
The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.
-Psalm 147:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.
...
The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him;
though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.
- Psalm 37:4, 23-24
![]() |
| First duo bike ride of the season. My heart delights in them! |
xo, Rachel



What a sweetie...the things we learn about ourselves from being a mama.
ReplyDeletexo,
a
Amazing post! It was motherhood that finally helped me understand how God loves me, and His is more perfect than mine could ever be.
ReplyDelete