Archive

Friday, January 18, 2013

Typical

IMG_8019
IMG_8016
IMG_8028


What? Doesn't your doll house have James and Harvey trains sleeping in the beds?  I love Miss Cricket's personality. Any girl who can enjoy a having a tea party with her doll house friends AND invite her Thomas engines to the party is my kind of girl.

Just popping in to say hello. I am still working on my "Cricket's Kitchen" post. I'm excited to dive into the details of it all. It might take me eight hundred years to finally get it written and take photos, but I know it will be worth it.

Happy Weekend friends!

xo, R

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh . . . warms my heart. What a little sweetie pie. Reminds me of the doll house I had when I was young. At least until my brother tried to park his firetruck in it. Then it was a doll house no more . . . once he had the front wall pushed out he thought it would make the perfect slide and well, you can just imagine how the story ended. Brothers! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! I love the picture of her with the doll house. I bet she has so many wonderful imaginary thoughts going through her head. Love those days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop the truck! That is my kind of girl too! Trains and baby dolls all mashed together. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!