Archive

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Teefers

IMG_5728
IMG_5722c
IMG_5726c
This girl loves brushing her teeth. Especially with toothpaste, or as Cricket calls it, "too-pay." She also digs it when I brush along with her. I keep a spare toothbrush with hers so that we can brush together after her bath. She really just eats the toothpaste (it's banana apple, who can blame her?) and tries to brush my teeth for me (ouch!). Then, she gets annoyed when I brush her teeth to make sure all is clean.

Should I ever come back to this page and wonder about Miss Cricket's teeth - she has 12 of them. Those pesky canines and 2nd year molars have yet to make an appearance. Oh, and for memory sake the bottom ones are just a wee bit crooked, which is as adorable as you can imagine.

Keep brushing, girl! Good habits produce good character...and pretty smiles!

IMG_5688bw

2 comments:

  1. She has the cutest smile and what a great habit to be obsessed about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh . . . such a cutie pie! Beautiful smile. Just like her mom and dad! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!