Archive

Monday, September 10, 2012

The Best Picture I Took All Summer

IMG_4773ac

I knew as soon as the shutter closed that this was going to be a special photo. The looks on their faces truly epitomize their hearts. Cricket adores her daddy and Mr. Schalk is so proud of her. The picture may be a bit blurry, but their love is clear as day. And, oh what a love it is! A pure love between a father and his sweet daughter. Real life is even better, but this photo captures my loves to a "T."

2 comments:

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!