![]() |
| Hartwick Pines |
![]() |
| Higgins Lake - North State Park |
We visited Hartwick Pines one day on vacation. We love this state park with its windy trails, hundred year old pines and old cabins. Cricket was on the go, but she sat still for 2.3 seconds...just barely enough time to snap this photo. Bonnie also went, but she was off sniffing something or other. Both our girls LOVE Hartwick Pines and exploring freely. What a treat to have a nature loving family!
The second photo is another from the beach day. Cricket is splashing and kicking and having a grand time in the process. I'm trying to swing her in and out of the water while getting barraged with baby waves and giggles. It was pretty awesome!
Sometimes people ask us if Cricket prefers her Mama or her Daddy. I honestly don't think she has a preference. I think she enjoys different things about Mr. Schalk and me. However, I can say with confidence that she is the happiest when we are ALL together as a family. So am I! Yay vacation! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment