Archive

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life Lately v5 - Welcome Fall!

There is something special about watching her play in the same fields I did as a child. #fullcircle
Do you feel it in the air? Brisk, bright and fresh!
Contemplating life. ❤
After much pondering we have decided that Fall is definitely a.o.k. in our book.

❤❤❤
Bring on the crisp leaves, cozy hats and fireside chats!

Nap time on the farm. #grateful
Have a seat and join us in the autumn bliss, won't you?
Goodnight kisses turned into goodnight lawn mower trips around the yard. #dadsarecool
A few more of these and then it's time to settle in.

Content. #bestpartofmyday
Bring on the color! We are ready for you Fall!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fall! I used to think that summer was my favorite back when I was a kid but now it's definitely fall. I've been loving all your pics on instagram.

    I completely agree with everything you said on my blog. I just can't wait to find out what God chose for us. :) October is going to be an exciting month!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!