Archive

Friday, October 5, 2012

My Girl

IMG_0354

My Mama took this picture of Miss Cricket. I love her sweet expression and the way she has her hands crossed. Cricket is not one to stand still for long, but when she does she loves relaxing on pillows and blankets (and huge bears).

My sweet girl is sleeping soundly after a long week of being under the weather. Here's hoping tomorrow is a day full of laughter and relaxation. We will be laying low but having fun, for sure!

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I have been playing catch up here this morning Rachel. What a sweet family you have and that little Greta is such a sweetheart. I keep you all in my prayers always. You are such a dear family. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! She's looking so grown up!! It's crazy how fast they grow up.

    Thank you for all your encouraging comments. I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!