Archive

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reading Spot

IMG_0301c
 
IMG_0308
 
IMG_0305
 
IMG_0304
Cricket's Nana took these pictures a few weeks ago. Total Cricket. This is my girl in a nutshell....or a box as the case may be. Childhood is so simple and sweet. If only a cardboard box, a book and a piece of tupperware were the secret to all contentment. I'm so glad my Mama captured these sweet photos. It's a rare treat to see pictures of my girl that Mr.Schalk or I have not taken. These made me smile extra wide.

Happy day to you!
xo, R

2 comments:

  1. So cute Rachel! Reminds me of my middle son. I always checked on the children before I went to bed myself at night and I looked into his room and he had stuffed himself into a carboard box and was fast asleep in it, with his feet hanging out over one edge and his heat at the other, his inbetween bits all scrunched up in the middle. How he managed to fall asleep like that I will never know! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special that Cricket loves to "read" at an early age! She is getting bigger and cuter by the minute! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!