Archive

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Changing Seasons

Hey girl! #summerlove

photo
 
The days are busy. So busy. Full and good, but with little room to waver. After sitting in an office all day I scarcely want to see another computer screen. Especially, when I come home to the open arms of my family that I have waited all day to see. I am in a season of movement...and quiet. I have felt stagnant in many areas for far too long. Now, I feel the need to move and use my hands for more than typing. I do hope I come back to writing. I truly miss it. In the meantime, I will continue to post photos of my precious family and hope they tell the stories my words cannot. The rush will past and the seasons will change as they always do. Perhaps then I will be able to write my heart again.
 
Words or not I am forever grateful for the blessings the Lord has lavished on us. Blessings of laughter, peace and provision.
 
For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord;
I sing for joy at what your hands have done.
How great are your works, Lord,
how profound your thoughts!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. It's ok. We love your photos of Cricket and we'll be here waiting when you get your writing groove back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcella! That means a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by, friend! :)

      Delete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!