Archive

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Life Lately - Insta v.4

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
-Mary Oliver

This girl's smile is the best entertainment around. One. Happy. Girl.
Family Vaca - Cricket LOVES the lake!

Bonfire by the lake. Perfect ending to a perfect day.
Fire by the lake for Mr. Schalk and I while the little one sleeps.
Dad's Superman ice cream while carrying sugar syrup...err I mean maple syrup...back from our trip to the local grocery. #lifeatthelake
Carrying syrup back from our walk to the local grocery at the lake. French toast came the next morning, but Cricket got her sweet treat early with licks from Daddy's ice cream cone. She much prefers ice cream over french toast further solidifying she is daddy's girl. :)
Baf time smiles
Oh how we love bath time!
Untitled
Serious face strikes again!
Busted! She can go down stairs in her own but I still don't let her do it alone. She, however, is fearless.
Home again and happy as ever. She loved vaca but was excited to be home in her element. (I think she just missed Mr. Bear) :)
Birthday family photo #tiredbuthappy
Family froyo pic taken on my bday! I still order the same thing as I did three years ago. Yogokiss bliss!
We take the  face seriously around here.
We take the "fish face" almost as seriously as the "serious face." All you have to do is say the word, "fish" and she puckers her lips. What a crack up!
Her latest parlor trick
My Mama taught Cricket to say/show how old she is. She started working with her at 9 months. She is now 18 months and has mastered this latest parlor trick. "How old are you Cricket?" I ask. "Waaan," she says, complete with one little finger sticking straight up. Then, I fully died of cute.



That's what we've been up to lately. Living this wild life with love, purpose and grateful hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!