The light around dinner time shines so brightly in our kitchen. I should close the blinds since it shoots straight in my eyes, but I can't bring myself to do that. I'm drawn to the light...it's too beautiful to hide.
For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.

Then Jesus called for the children and said to the disciples, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children.
Oh my goodness, I love Mr. Schalk so much! He makes me laugh every single day. I had to snap this photo of my little family in the Menards parking lot yesterday. Cricket was looking at our car probably thinking, "I've got to get in that icky car seat again?" She was a trooper going in and out of stores with us. Of course, she had the best seat around...on Dad's shoulders. Lucky duck! That Mr. Schalk is a one-of-a-kind man. He is full of wisdom, confidence and character. I can honestly say I have never met anyone so well-rounded and interesting. It is such a blessing to call him my husband.
A truly wise person uses few words;
a person with understanding is even-tempered.
a person with understanding is even-tempered.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter week!
xo, Rachel


I think you are such a sweet little family Rachel. I wish you all a very Happy and Blessed Easter. xxoo
ReplyDelete