Watching these two together is just about the cutest thing in the world! They make each other laugh at the silliest things. I love their swirly brown hair starting to make an appearance and the way they have similar features, yet are each pretty in their own special way. Eeek, they are such cool kiddos!
As I've mentioned before, Cricket has two cousins (one on each side) that are within a year of her. What fun! It is such a privilege to sit back and watch these friendships begin. This is only the start, dear Cricket! Cousin friends are the best!
As I've mentioned before, Cricket has two cousins (one on each side) that are within a year of her. What fun! It is such a privilege to sit back and watch these friendships begin. This is only the start, dear Cricket! Cousin friends are the best!






Their hand holding is just too cute. And I love Cricket's dress! Its adorable!
ReplyDeleteThey are just the cutest thing!!
ReplyDelete