Archive

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life Lately

Who let her grow up so fast? #growthspurt
Hanging out with Mama on her day off. Cricket was wearing some squeaky shoes that she thought were the best ever! Poor Bonnie could not figure out how Sister's feet turned into moving squeaky toys. We have since switched to some good ol' Stride Rites as Bonnie was sure to nibble the little one's toes if the squeakers were left on too much longer.

Fun with patterns. #happy #grandparentshouse
Cheesin' for Dada at my parent's house. Getting ready to grab some brunch with the fam. It is also worth noting that she was about to recieve her first ever balloon at the restaurant, which I promptly took away because I'm scared of balloons. Don't worry, she wasn't attached. Now, if I took away her banana that would be another story.

Morning snuggles before work. ❤❤❤
Loving my sweet girl before work. She's holding her dolly and I'm two seconds away from planting a big kissy monster on her. I love this girl!

Umm...not as tasty as I thought. Awkward...#momwasright
This is the awkward face that comes with taste testing the fluffy stuff. Hmmm, I guess Mama was right when she said not to eat the bubbles. Live and learn, my love.

Lunch is so much fun with my mama and this cutie! #lunchdate
My mom and Cricket met me for lunch last week. We had a blast! It's hard to tell in this picture but she was wearing the cutest Easter overalls with little bunnies all over them. My boss got Cricket this sweater (vintage via Etsy) for her birthday. She was going to wear this sweet combo to church this weekend, but Cricket was under the weather with a yucky cold. The three of us laid low and snuggled instead.

Bonnie playin Settlers
Mr. Schalk and I playing one of our favorites, Settlers of Catan, with the neighbors. Bonnie decided to get into the action. That dog loves her board games...and the treats our neighbors give her!  Tons o' fun.

2 comments:

  1. I just started getting into playing Settlers. It's so much fun! I can't believe how big she has gotten. What a cutie pie.

    That is so sweet of you to pray for us. Those are always welcome. :) That means a lot!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!