Archive

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Grocery Day


Grocery supervisor
Supervising
Cricket and I did our usual Saturday morning shopping trip last weekend. I didn't have the heart to put her in her pack 'n' play while I unloaded. What fun is that? Usually Mr. Schalk plays with his baby girl while I unload (or vice versa). This morning Mr. Schalk was on his own adventure so Cricket took the roll of supervisor as I came in and out of the garage. I thought she may get chilly with the door open so I popped on her hat and gave her some puffs. Ya know, a girl has to keep up her energy when supervising grocery day. She filled her roll to a "T" and proved to be quite a cute cheerleader, too!

Happy
Smoochable!

xo,R

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love her cute little hat : )

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, and i love the high chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a happy little sprout! Love her to bits. You are so very blessed, but you know that already. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so adorable! Love the high chair too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She could come and supervise at my house any day of the week : )

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!