Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

Grateful List

Girl's night. Yay!!!!
Favorite friends, honest conversation, great devo and decaf caramel macchiato.
Grateful for a much needed girl's night? You betcha! 

Eating peas with Dada. Just about the best ever in her world. #ilovethem
Daddy + Daughter
Exploring peas and falling even more in love with each other every day. Beautiful.


Freestyle hand stitching = my therapy
Some little Cricket has a birthday fast approaching. Eeek! More than grateful for each moment of the past year. Having fun planning a special birthday for my little one.
Grocery shopping with my little elfkin.
Grateful for this little red riding hood. I love waking up in the morning and picking her up out of her crib. Those morning snuggles are the best!

Happy Friday friends!
xo, R

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures : ) The heart you made looks so cute!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all the first birthday parties and adventures, oh and I love that red riding hood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't believe she is turning one.
    I just love how you love her : ) It is such a joy to watch her grow!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!