I introduced Cricket to her first bubble bath this weekend. In true baby
form she wanted to play with the bottle more than anything else.
That is, until she actually got in the tub and realized something was
different. Bubbles!
Her first reaction was pure curiosity. It was beyond cute watching her stare at the bubbles on her hands. She touched them and kept looking up at me as if to say, "Mama, what is this new and wonderful thing in my tub?"
Cricket kept staring at the bubbles rolling around. Then, she got excited and started kicking her legs back and forth. The toys took a back seat the night bubbles entered her world. It was so sweet.
There is something beyond magical introducing your little one to the simple joys of the world. From bubble baths to avocados to giving kisses, the look in her eyes says it all. We are having fun! I am amazed how quickly Cricket catches on. She is like a little sponge these days.
Then, Cricket dried off, jammed up and called it a day. Another fun adventure in Cricketland! Now, if only I could get Bonnie to enjoy her baths as much as Cricket!
xo, R
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
So sweet! I love the look of amazement on her face : )
ReplyDeleteShe will probably be a bath person now. I'm a shower kinda girl!
Gemma x
Oh how I love baby bubble baths!!
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute... especially the last photo! :)
ReplyDelete