Bonnie - Autumn 2007
Back in 2007, long before the blog or the baby, Mr. Schalk and I were living in a one bedroom apartment across town. We had gotten Miss Bonnie two months earlier and were having a ball introducing her to the the crisp Autumn season. She adored the leaves at the park, crunch crunching as she ran through them, picking up sticks along the way. She loved learning new tricks like fetch and giving high fives. She loved road trips and biscuits and taking naps on our bed.
But, one thing she most certainly did not like was...
Halloween!
Despite my best efforts she did not enjoy her Moose-tastic Halloween costume.
Let's hope this little one tolerates (errr, I mean enjoys) her Halloween costume more than Miss Bonnie did.
See you on Monday with a special Halloween post from Cricket and me!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo, Rachel




Oh my gosh... I am just dying over those pictures of Bonnie!!
ReplyDelete