
Nephew, SIL, BIL, Moi, Cricket & Mr. Schalk
In a matter of ten months my sister, sister-in-law and myself all had babies and they were all our firsts. Isn't that amazing!? Cricket is one blessed little babe to have cousins on each side so close in age. She is the middle and loves her cousins dearly.
I really like this photo above. It was taken after Mr. Z's baptism. If someone would have shown me this picture five years ago I wouldn't have believed it (but I would have wanted to!). Our cups runneth over indeed! Yay for babies!
xoxo, Rachel
I really like this photo above. It was taken after Mr. Z's baptism. If someone would have shown me this picture five years ago I wouldn't have believed it (but I would have wanted to!). Our cups runneth over indeed! Yay for babies!
xoxo, Rachel
P.S. Yes, I guess I really am that short. Harumph!
so sweet. it really is a blessing to have cousins so close in age. almost time for round two for all of ya! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely picture! I am admiring the one to the right though of little Miss Cricket in the shopping card. What a precious little dear she is! xxoo
ReplyDelete