Yes, her eyes are really that blue when she's outside!
"I want the one in the pink," says Mr. Schalk. How much is she? Check her bottom!

Having a hay day at Spencer Farm!
Fall is in the air and we are getting excited! Autumn candles are aglow, cider has been poured and we found the perfect little pumpkin to share the season with. How are you getting ready for the fall?
Have a Fall-tastic day!
xoxo, Rachel
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
So sorry about your Grandpa, Rachel. Praying for your family.
ReplyDeleteAs for these Fall photos, they are wonderful - they make me miss it like crazy. I have to be satisfied with a Fall candle and turning the A/C colder to make it feel "crisp." :-)
awe, how cute these photos are! i love pumpkins & cider! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics. What a happy girl. I need to plant mums too! I love those.
ReplyDeleteWhere can I find a "punkin" as cute as this one???
ReplyDeleteTime to get the fall decorations up today!
Wow! Those blue eyes would melt me if I were her grandma for sure. What fun, going to that farm and making great family memories together. Cricket is a doll, and she is also very blessed with the parents she has been given.
ReplyDelete♥Lee Ann
Oh my goodness, she's so cute. I want the pink one too :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy baby girl! I love her smiles - just made my day :-)
ReplyDelete