Who says babies and dogs don't talk? I beg to differ...
"Did you hear about the one where a baby and a bichon walk into a barn and...."
"Oh, Mama, it's a really funny joke! I had Bonnie rolling on the ground...oh, that's what doggies do? Oh well, it was still
really funny!"
"Yes, Mama, it was really funny. This little person is getting to be lots more fun."
doh-de-doh
"Bonnie, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Nap time!
xoxo, Rachel
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
oh girlie i can't decide which is cuter the baby or puppy. sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteWow. Greta is really growing. She is so beautiful. I'll bet she laughs and laughs at Bonnie. I remember Chickie having belly laughs at our pets. They were like siblings in a lot of ways.
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
This is so sweet. Baby & puppy love.
ReplyDeleteawe, so cute! babies & animals do seem to have a special relationship! so fun! :)
ReplyDelete& thanks for visiting my blog & entering my giveaway! have a blessed day!
Adorable! Greta has the prettiest eyes!
ReplyDeleteHehehe, they are so funny and cute together!!! It would be interesting to be so small that a tiny dog was bigger than you :) They are so precious!
ReplyDeleteAww ... they are going to be besties, I can just tell :)
ReplyDelete♥ Cat brideblu
I love the big smiles (you can almost hear the laughter behind them just by looking at the picture)!
ReplyDelete