I found it! This is the installation I was thinking of....except it is NOTHING like what I pictured in my head. In my head it was two shelves, not three, and the colors blended into one another. I am chuckling to myself right now.
Thank the good Lord I found this as it was driving me bananas trying to figure it out. Thanks for all of you who played along....especially my mama who I know was searching webland to help me out. I love her!
Now, I'm off to nightdream about making the bookcase that is roaming around in my head.
xoxo, R
Archive
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment