Welcome to the world baby Weston!
One of my nearest and dearest friends, Ashley, and her husband, Ryan, just welcomed their second baby into the world. Riley is now a big brother to this sweet little bundle. Weston is such a blessing - so fresh and new. The photo filters make his hair look dark but really he has the sweetest head of blond hair.
Cricket welcomed her new friend with curious eyes. "Can I touch him, mama?" They may not know it yet, but I am positive they will be good buddies in no time.
Mckynzye and Weston - so sweet!
We had a great day visiting Mr. Weston and family. We can't wait to see you again soon, little man! You have the best mama, daddy and brother in the world. Hand picked just for you!
xoxo, Rachel






Yay! These are the 1st pics of him that I've seen! I can't wait to meet little all of these little ones!
ReplyDeleteSo presh! There is nothing like a new born. :)
ReplyDelete