
I saw the coolest art installation in blogworld this past week. It was a bookcase full of varying colors of books - all the same size and width. The above is not it. Although lovely...this image really popped! I would love to recreate it in my studio. The only problem is I cannot for the life of me figure out where I saw it. Ho hum...
I have gone through each blog that I follow (and there are a lot!) to no avail. Where or where are you Mr. Bookshelf O' Lovely Colors? It was a great post...the blogger showed a few of her favorites from interwebland. I remember there were some other lovelies listed, as well, but for the life of me, I can't remember who posted it. Anyone happen to know what in the world I'm talking about???
It was sort of like this only much cleaner....two shelves with all upright books, very clean and crisp. It was more of a piece of art than a bookshelf for reading.
I thought I saved the link or the image to my desktop, but I can't find it. If you happen to know the artist who created the piece or the blog where it was posted, would you mind letting me know? I'd be forever and ever grateful! Blue eyes and I will continue looking and crossing our fingers that we'll find it.
Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!
xoxo, Rachel
Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!
xoxo, Rachel


Maybe http://freshome.com/2008/02/12/rainbow-bookshelf/ ???
ReplyDeleteOr here http://honeywerehome.blogspot.com/2010/08/decorating-with-books.html
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! They are very close...unfortunately not the one I was looking for. This one was two shelves with books of the same size in different color spines. Thanks so much for these links, though. They are lovely!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of that little hand is tweaking my heartstrings. I can't help it. I'm smitten!! xxoo
ReplyDelete