The other day we decided to see what Cricket thought about baby cereal. As you'll notice in these videos most of it ended up on and around the babekins. I am not sure that any cereal was actually eaten in the process, but we sure had a lot of fun!
Mr. Schalk went with the tried and true airplane technique. Cricket was having a ball!
I love this kiddo!
For now we are exploring textures and flavors as Cricket shows interest. The time will soon come when she will want to eat foods other than Mama's "liquid gold". I am excited for her to try veggies and other yummies, but, for now we are having fun one step at a time. And, boy are we having fun!
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
Oh yes...starting with the cereal is lots of fun! It's fun to watch Cricket growing...what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little sweetie pie. I just love the conversation she is having with you in the second video. What a little charmer!! xxoo
ReplyDelete