Archive

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Daddy Love

rIMG_8746

I think it's love....

rIMG_8773

rIMG_8768

rIMG_8759

...wouldn't you agree?

rIMG_8739

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go find my heart that just melted over that sweetness.

xoxo, R

6 comments:

  1. So sweet : ) Have a great day!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Greta is beautiful. And I love the little wrinkles/folds on the back of her legs - baby legs! A happy baby, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know!! daddy daughter stuff melts me everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could there be anything MORE special than Daddy ~ Daughter LOVE????
    P.S. My favorite picture is the one with their faces touching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. Made my day. LOVED this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, can these pictures be any sweeter?!

    The bike seat is called the WeeRide LTD Kangaroo seat and you can get it on amazon! Its an awesome seat and it sits right on the frame.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!