The expressions on Cricket’s face lately are cracking me up. She gets so excited about life. Even the smallest thing makes her overjoyed, which is incredibly contagious. Not to mention quite addicting. Mr. Schalk and I would do just about anything to solicit a smile or *gasp* a baby laugh out of her. It’s not exactly a “true” laugh but it is certainly close and just as fun.
Speaking of fun, today is a fun day for YOU! I was contacted last week by none other than the Appliances Online Fairy Hobmother. Apparently, the Fairy Hobmother makes his (yes his…as in David Ingram from Appliances Online) way around many a UK food blog granting wishes as he goes. I commented on my dear friend Marie’s post over at The English Kitchen and wouldn’t you know The Fairy H contacted me because of it! I was so surprised. Since I am not in the UK I thought I would not be eligible for a “wish.” However, wouldn't you know the Fairy Hobmother has wings? Yippee!
Wine from this past weekend's dream dinner. I wonder if this is the Fairy Hobmother's wine-o-choice?
The Fairy Hobmother granted my wish of a lovely Amazon voucher to do with as I please. I think we will be buying a life jacket for little Miss Cricket. I am really excited as the one I wanted to get was a little on the pricey side.
You may have guessed by now why this is fun for you, as well. You see the Fairy Hobmother likes to pass the love around. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and you’re entered. No funny business, no long form to fill out. Just a simple comment, which you are all so kind to do regularly. Now one of you get rewarded for your kindness!
Thank you Fairy Hobmother for hopping the pond to our neck of the woods. Cheerios and Apple Jacks!


How lovely is THAT?! Cricket is the cutest - I know what you mean about spending hours just to get another giggle!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your prize, you deserve it!
Xxx
Baby laughs and smiles are the best. I love when my little guy laughs at the silliest things. Cricket is adorable!
ReplyDeleteNot that every single photo of Cricket isn't over-the-top adorable, but that first one up there stole my heart :)
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful! by the way, your Cricket sure is growing up fast!
ReplyDeleteYou take absolutely amazing photos of your little one. Love to see them!
ReplyDeleteCricket is a doll! I adore seeing all of her pictures in your posts as she grows! I know that you are cherishing your time with her. Thanks for hosting an awesome giveaway too :D
ReplyDeleteDanaLKroh@gmail.com
http://nestofkrohs.blogspot.com
This picture makes Cricket look so grown up! She's adorable :) Luke and I hope that all is well with you.
ReplyDelete~ Angela
What a sweetie! Not sure I fully understand the give-away, but I hope you enjoy yours (yay for keeping Cricket safe!) and I'm game for whatever it might be!
ReplyDeletewow, i have never heard of the Fairy Hobmother, but sounds like a good person to know. ;)
ReplyDeleteand doesn't motherhood suprise you like everyday? i mean, how madly your love grows every.single.day?!
She's so adorable! My 4mo old little boy is making a lot of cute faces lately now too. He's also just beginning to chuckle! I'm hoping I'll start getting more sleep at nights...he still gets up anywhere from 1-5 times a night...my eyes are going go be perpetually red from lack of sleep!! AHH! :) But he's so worth it. :)
ReplyDeleteWhen we got back from Arizona last week and I checked your blog, there were not 1, not 2, but THREE posts from you. Needless to say that I was very excited, because I suffer from GWS (Greta Withdrawel Syndrome). Maybe we should coordinate our worship attendance ... :)
ReplyDeleteShe is looking so grown up each time I read a new post! I love her little head band : )
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!
Gemma xXx
musingsofagem@hotmail.com
fun idea, I'll play! (life jacket is a great idea!)
ReplyDeleteYay Rachel, so glad that the Fairy Hobmother granted your wish!! Makes me happy that it was you! Love this picture of your little cricket. What a treasure and I think a life jacket is the best gift of all, although I am hoping she never has cause to really use it, if you know what I mean! I know she will use it, I just don't want her to have to USE it? Does that make sense? lol xxoo
ReplyDelete