Happy 1st Father's Day Mr. Schalk!
This is my Mr. Schalk. Cricket’s daddy. My very best friend and the delight of our little girl. Her eyes light up big as stars when he comes into the room. It is absolutely the best to see them together. She has her daddy’s eyes and his heart.
I always tell Cricket that she is so lucky to have Mr. Schalk as her daddy. He really cares for her and wants her to grow up to be intelligent, funny and full of God's love. I know what it is like to have a daddy cheer you on and believe in you. It makes you feel like you could climb a mountain and conquer the world. When your parents are proud of you it really helps you reach your potential and catch a glimpse of God's awesome love for each of us.
Mr. Schalk is kind, wise and funny. He is the kind of person you want to spend time with. As hard as days get trying to balance being a wife, mom, and work I never tire of coming home and catching up with the Mister. In fact, I appreciate our time together now more than ever. And I grin cheesy grins seeing him play and talk to Cricket. They are quite a pair and have been since day one!
Happy birthday Cricket!
February - Days old and already in love
March (Mr. Schalk giving Cricket her first bottle)
April - Easter Sunday
May - garden time with daddy
June - relaxing and snuggling

June - "I can do anything with my daddy beside me"

June - "I can do anything with my daddy beside me"
Happy first Father's Day to the man of my dreams and the daddy of our baby girl. You are such an amazing father. You go above and beyond, helping, laughing and being a team. I know that together we can teach Cricket about life, God and the simple joys of each day. You never cease to amaze me, Mr. Schalk! You've captured our hearts and made us a family! We love you to the moon and back!
xoxo, Your Rachel & Baby Cricket (& Bonnie pup, too!)
_______________________
Just to clarify from the previous post, The Fairy Hobmother will be giving away wishes over the next few days/weeks based on the comments from the last post. He will choose some of you lovelies and contact you via email to grant you a “wish”. So, it's not really a giveaway that ends or even one where I choose a winner. I apologize for any confusion..it is certainly not a “typical” ACFM giveaway, but fun just the same.
xoxo, Your Rachel & Baby Cricket (& Bonnie pup, too!)
_______________________
Just to clarify from the previous post, The Fairy Hobmother will be giving away wishes over the next few days/weeks based on the comments from the last post. He will choose some of you lovelies and contact you via email to grant you a “wish”. So, it's not really a giveaway that ends or even one where I choose a winner. I apologize for any confusion..it is certainly not a “typical” ACFM giveaway, but fun just the same.







This is so incredibly sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. Nothin' like a good honest man lovin' on his beautiful daughter--and a gorgeous, loving wife by his side :)
ReplyDeleteI hope y'all have a wonderful first father's day!
So lovely! I hope he has a wonderful FIRST fathers day!
ReplyDeleteGemma xXx
SO SWEET! You guys make such awesome parents!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Father's day to your honey! His first as a dad. You can see that a strong bond is building there! It's wonderful! xxoo
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, these pictures are so cute. They are such a great pair together. Happy 1st Father's Day to Mr. Schalk!
ReplyDelete