Garage sale season is upon us. Mr. Schalk found this hutch for a steal. It looks very lovely in our front room with out vintage faves on top. Way to go Mister!

This just in!
Double D has any size, any flavor, iced coffee and iced tea for 99 cents from 3-6pm everyday. Yes, they even have decaf. Woo woo!

Weekends are for Mr. Schalk's many adventures. Here he is working on our dining room renovation. It's going to be fantastic. Yes, he is amazing...and handsome!
Reason #426 why I love weekends.
Baking!
Good Medicine cookies for my man {& me!}. Also, on the menu was my first ever pot roast made in a 1960's pressure cooker purchased from Etsy. No photos because we ate it too fast. It was tasty! ("It's so tasty, too!" 10 points for anyone who names that TV show.)
Baking!
Good Medicine cookies for my man {& me!}. Also, on the menu was my first ever pot roast made in a 1960's pressure cooker purchased from Etsy. No photos because we ate it too fast. It was tasty! ("It's so tasty, too!" 10 points for anyone who names that TV show.)
Weekends are especially for lazy Sunday afternoon naps, which were had by all. Bonnie has perfected this skill, as she sleepily demonstrates atop her favorite blankie.
Happy Monday friends! I hope you all have a grand week in store!
xoxo, Rachel
Happy Monday friends! I hope you all have a grand week in store!
xoxo, Rachel




That's too easy! I Love Lucy - the Vitameatavegamin episode! :-)
ReplyDeletePS - love the new header!
That looks like a PERFECT weekend. The baby is so darling : ) I hope she learns to sleep peacefully soon and doesn't wake herself up. TOO ADORABLE! Love the hutch : )
ReplyDeleteSweet sweet Rachel, thank you so much for the comment on my site :) It made my weekend :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like y'all had a wonderful weekend-I'm so glad!
Sending much love and happy prayers your way,
Christina
That looks like such a great weekend - baby, cookies, garage sales, home reno and cuddles with the pooch.
ReplyDeleteThe boyfriend is sitting beside me right now and leaned over to say "I want to eat those cookies", haha. Do you have the recipe?
Looks like a perfect weekend!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first visit to your site...it looks like a perfect weekend to me too!
ReplyDeleteLove that garage sale find! Read a comment you posted on middle of the night nursing sessions and reading blogs and had to come over. That was so me nursing my little.
ReplyDeleteWhen Chickie was a baby, babies were supposed to sleep on their sides. That was new, because just prior to that, they were supposed to sleep on their backs, I think? "They" change it out every few years, I guess.
ReplyDelete