Archive

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Zachary!

IMG_6460
Welcome to the world Zachary Ethan!

I am proud to announce that Miss Cricket has a brand new cousin! Mr. Zachary entered this world on April 26th happy and healthy. We have all been waiting for Mr. Z's arrival for a long time, especially his eager parents. What a little blessing!

IMG_6472bw
Sweet sweet family

Mr. Schalk and I bundled Cricket up for her first out-of-state trip to meet her little bundle of joy cousin. Bonnie stayed at my mama and dad's house. Thanks parents!

I am pretty sure Cricket's middle name is Murphy...as in, Murphy's Law. How do baby's know about this law so early? Not necessarily that if things will go wrong they will...more like I find myself chuckling and thinking, "Well, that figures." Case in point, our little sweet pea had the most adorable outfit on that day. As fitting with little babes she had a complete blow out five minutes before we arrived. You really just have to laugh (and be grateful for spare clothes in the diaper bag).

Of course, that did not hinder us from loving on our new little nephew. He is such an itty bitty doll! Mama Theresa and I settled in and got our lovin' on.

IMG_6426a
Baby switch!


IMG_6433a
Ten weeks apart and cute as can be!

IMG_6448

We had a lovely trip meeting Zachary! We can't wait to watch the cousins grow up and be good buddies. They will certainly have many fun times together. Many, many blessings to you Taylor family. We love you and your sweet baby boy so much!

xoxo, Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing pictures of Zachary, Theresa, Nathan and the very proud Grandma of these two beautiful bundles of LOVE! Your family has been truly blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so teeny tiny! I love that they will grow up being such great friends : ) Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!