Archive

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Hip Babelit


IMG_6778
What's up party people?! It's Cricket here popping in to say, "hi!" Did you know drooling is now super hip? All the babelits are doing it these days!

IMG_6793c
Look, I can fly!

IMG_6708
I can also just lie here content as a cat on a Sunday afternoon.

IMG_6706b
Daddy, you are soooooo silly!


IMG_6818
It doesn't take much to make mama and daddy smile. Baby grins and warm weather seem to do the trick. We are loving the warmer weather...it even tastes good!


IMG_6856
All this fun and now I am too pooped to pop, as my Mama says!
Nap time for everyone!

IMG_6853c
Haha, just kidding!

xoxo, Cricket!

7 comments:

  1. Love all the personality in these photos! She looks quite content (and adorable as always)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! She is such a sweetie pie!!

    Loving how much older she looks now : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at her! Baby drool is the coolest accessory. Love her smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. She is really growing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just the cutest thing and I can't believe how big she is getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it me? or does she look totally like you? what a doll! and that smile? meeeeeelt.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!