Archive

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Baby = Happy Easter (better late than never)

IMG_6277
in. love. with. her.

I promise a post with real words and real thoughts soon. My mind is reeling with all kinds of ideas and ponderings. The key is getting pen to paper (or hands to keys, as the case may be.) Currently, I am typing with one hand while the other is rocking a beautiful baby girl in my arms.

Yes, I'm in heaven these days. Thank you for asking.

Until a proper post can occur, which is hopefully soon or my brain will explode, here are some of my favorite Easter photos. Cricket's dress was borrowed from my friend Kaleena. Her sweet pea, Addisyn, wore it last year. Thanks K! Her sweater is from a dress that is still too big for her. The sweater fits perfectly and was great for the chilly Easter morning.

If I was a perfect mommy I would have fixed her collar and put her fancy-pants shoes on. But, I'm not. Details are rarely my forte. I was just thrilled we made it to church, Cricket got her first communion blessing and the dress managed to escape...ahem, any baby explosions (if ya know what I mean.)

IMG_6233
Cricket lost a sock...

BoldIMG_6247
...and thought it was quite funny!


IMG_6325
My heart is a big pool of gush. It's official.

IMG_6343

R&G_Easter2011

aIMG_6352
What better way to celebrate the new life Christ provides than with our new little girl in tow? We are blessed indeed! Happy Easter...even if it's a week and a half late. Easter year round!

xoxo, Rachel & Family

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to your beautiful family, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just killing me with the cuteness! Socks falling off can be hysterical!!! Love that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachel, how utterly adorable. I am smiling here. I just love Greta's sweet smile. She is just precious and that family picture is so wonderful. Happy spring to you all! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has such a cute smile!! Such joy!!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful family picture. :)

    Her smiles are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! She is getting so big.
    And so outrageously beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!