Archive

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My heart feels heavy today. Do you ever have days like that?


...C'est la vie...



The sun is shining and I get to go home to this…





Hugs and kisses will soon commence!

xoxo, Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Oh how precious. You are so blessed Rachel. I think we all have blue days from time to time. ((((hugs)))) I send lots of love and cheer-you-up wishes! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Are you back to work already? It doesn't seem like it's been long enough yet... If that is the case, I hope your week gets better. I can only imagine the adjustment period is very tough :-( But then you get to go home to those cute baby smiles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautifully written! I read every word and feel warm inside by it all.

    Your baby girl is beautiful and she has the best mama in the wold!

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!