Archive

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekend Etsy Love

If you have followed this blog long you know of my deep love for Etsy. Handmade, vintage or random Etsy is such a great community. I have loved all my Etsy purchases and especially enjoy adding items to my favorite list. It's like shopping but not. I can go back to that wonderful list and drool over the beauties before I actually purchase any of them.

Considering my body is new and still adjusting to life after pregnancy I am holding off on buying too much. A few nursing friendly shirts will do me for now. However, that does not mean I have to hold back from Etsy "window shopping".

Here are a few of my current faves:

(Vintage items straight from the south of France...oh be still my heart!)

BTW - Any Adele fans out there sampled her new album 21? I'm contemplating giving it a go since I liked 19 so much. Thoughts?


(I can just picture Cricket as a toddler dancing around in this cute skirt. If you are looking for handmade and vintage items to sweep your heart away then check out RosemarysCuppa, a fab Etsy store. The shop owner, Abra, also has a wonderful blog called Better Than Cupcakes. She has a great cheery attitude and her girls are beyond adorable!)



And my favorite item of all time...

aIMG_4679
Sorry folks this little bambino is not availble via Etsy.

IMG_4647
Oh, this face! Cricket is saying, "What's up world?"


Happy Weekend Friends!
xoxo, Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff, cuter baby!

    21 is fabulous. I think you'll really like it. Both of my roommates pre-ordered it so we've been listening to it non-stop since it came out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love the little cricket! Don't you wish you could sleep with abandon like that? Love you! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "it's like shopping, but not." I love that! Def describes my Etsy addiction to a tea. And congrats on your adorable little girl. Enjoy the snuggles!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!