Archive

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cricket is here!

We are overjoyed to introduce you to our Cricket....




7 lbs, 2 oz, 19 1/4 inches of pure sweetness.


Mama, baby and dad are all doing great and enjoying getting to know one another.

There is SO much more I want to share with you. For now, we are pretty enamored with this little bundle of perfection. Please know your prayers and thoughts were felt and appreciated greatly!

Head over heels in love,
Rachel...a.k.a. Mama Moose :)



21 comments:

  1. Awww she's perfect !! Congratulations !! Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely gorgeous! I love the picture of the 3 of you - you look so so happy & in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rachel!!! She's beautiful! You've just begun the BEST job of your life! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is sweeter than that. What a true blessing and gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww congratulations! I've been checking to see if there was any news.

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful little blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what a blessed arrival! Congrats. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Rach and Brandon - so happy for you! I look forward to reading all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO very thrilled for you...enjoy your babymoon with that beautiful girl!
    ps...absolutely love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just knew you were having your little one when we hadn't heard from you. Congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful. Soak up every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness me! She really is beautiful - what a pretty face! Well done! I'll be praying for you in these wonderful and tough early days. Whether you're loving every second or finding it hard, let me assure you it just gets better! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! She is SOOO adorable!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious, Beautiful and Blessed, To have you for a momma! The Love radiates from the picture of the three of you. Congratulations!!!!
    I love the name too!
    Many Blessings, cherished 1st moments! Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh she is just precious, and I think she looks like you! Congratulations on your wonderful blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATS!

    She is just beautiful! Aw!

    Such a pretty name for a pretty little girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a gem! and the name--greta--LOVE. congrats! she is here she is here! can't wait to read about the story of her birth.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A Beautiful little girl with a beautiful name!
    Congratulations and God Bless,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what a beautiful and sweet little Schalk addition. Congratulations to you and your hubby Rachel. I LOVE HER NAME! You two will be the most wonderful parents to Greta Marie! She really is beautiful.

    ♥ Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, I just saw this! I'm so happy for you and Brandon!!! Greta is absolutely gorgeous. I'm bursting with excitement for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your adorable bundle of joy! She is absolutely precious! God truly blessed you and your family when He sent her to you.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!