This past week has been one of learning, growing, smelling (she smells so good!) and loving our daughter in abundance. The Mister and I are just enamored with this little peanut. The lack of sleep creates a lack of words, but my heart is bursting with joy.
Cricket is so beautiful when she's sleeping. Enjoy the photos!




Happy weekend from my little family to yours!
xoxo, Rachel
About A Cupcake for Moose
Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!
xo, Rachel
All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!
She is SO beautiful. I can't imagine how incredibly happy and thankful y'all must feel :o) God is so good.
ReplyDeleteoh my, she is beautiful! wow, congratulations! what an exciting time.
ReplyDeleteRachel,
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking of you this afternoon and wondering if Cricket had made her debut! I see she has!
Congratulations to all of you! She's beautiful...and she does look like you!
So absolutely precious! Happy that you are getting to experience this wonderful thing called motherhood!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful Rachel. My daughter had her baby on thursday, a little girl, with dark hair (so I have been told). I will be able to follow along with your little cricket and will know about how our little Maryn is doing. Congratulations to you and your hubster on a beautiful little girl. xxoo
ReplyDeleteIf only my computer were scratch and sniff! I'll bet she smells all baby powdery and perfect. Lovin the pics, keep it up.
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely beautiful...and I loved watching my babies sleep...Such precious moments! She looks like a little angel.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every moment. Many Blessings, Deborah
I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteBursting with happiness.
She isn't just cute, she's beautiful!!! Love her facial expressions. =)
ReplyDeletelove.love.love she is a doll. thanks for taking time to share pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteLove her sleeping photo shoot. She's so dear!
ReplyDeleteSo so so sweet! Soak it all in. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is just beautiful!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteshe is such a dear!!! Enjoy these precious moments!
ReplyDelete