Archive

Saturday, January 15, 2011

weekend smile makers

Weekend smile makers courtesy of phone photos + the uber-cool app instagram.

belly
preggo football fans are extra special!


bonners
love this pup so much!


dress
sweet vintage baby girl dress. xoxo


mr2
mr. schalk working on the nursery. swoon!


tea
jadite tea cups...pure lovely!


mom&girls_2010
i heart my family!


Hope your weekends are full of smile makers, as well!
xoxo, R

6 comments:

  1. You're just so cute Rachel! Hope you're having a great Sunday too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel,
    Wonderful smile makers!
    The jadeite is lovely. I'm a fan of jadeite!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post, Rachel.
    I threw the sweet Rachel notes in the big giveaway hat, fingers crossed for YOU.
    Have a happy start to the new week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos! Can't wait until your little one is here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love the vintage baby dress. I collect them for my nursery at my summer camp. This one is adorable and would totally go great with the collection I have.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!