Archive

Sunday, December 19, 2010

POM Wonderful Indeed!



IMG_2432bw

A few weeks ago a very kind representative from POM Wonderful contacted me to see if I wanted to try some of their delicious pomegranate juice. Boy, did I! Full of antioxidants this superjuice is a favorite for Mr. Schalk and myself. I am really looking forward to cooking with POM and infusing yummy dishes with pomegranate goodness.

There are SO many wonderful recipes on POM's website, as well. From entrees such as POM and Balsamic-Glazed Chicken to smoothies like the POM Morning Shake to this breakfast beauty...


Wow! Doesn't that look scrumptious?! Thank you POM Wonderful folks for being so well....wonderful!

IMG_2434pola

xoxo,
R

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm.....Chickie is a fan of this stuff! The french toast with compote looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm . . . Pom, a favourite of ours. You are one lucky chick! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Yummy! I have to do it!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!