It really said, "Senate to vote on package extending blah blah blah."
Do you think I have Christmas on the brain? I would say so!
Do you think I have Christmas on the brain? I would say so!
Only 9 more days friends! I'm going with the "less is more" theme this year. The world can make this time of year stressful, but I'm trying my best to remember the real reason of celebrating (yay Jesus!). I do enjoy buying friends and family gifts. I tried to be thoughtful about each one and make each penny count. I hope they like their gifts of love!
As I remind myself of the following, may I pass it along to you, as well. Please enjoy each day of the Christmas season, and remember that your family and friends love YOU! They would much rather be in your company than open presents. Love is better than clean houses or perfect decorations. It is so easy to get overwhelmed (as I raise BOTH hands to that one), but you are special and cared about this time of year. Give your loved ones the gift of attention and love. It is the gift that gives back! (And, when I get overwhelmed because I forgot a few stocking stuffers please remind me that I said this.)
Merry Christmas season!
As I remind myself of the following, may I pass it along to you, as well. Please enjoy each day of the Christmas season, and remember that your family and friends love YOU! They would much rather be in your company than open presents. Love is better than clean houses or perfect decorations. It is so easy to get overwhelmed (as I raise BOTH hands to that one), but you are special and cared about this time of year. Give your loved ones the gift of attention and love. It is the gift that gives back! (And, when I get overwhelmed because I forgot a few stocking stuffers please remind me that I said this.)
Merry Christmas season!
xoxo,
The Pregnant One
(which means,yes I am hormonal. However, hormones or not I still know Jesus loves you and me!)


Rachel, you look so cute! I agree, less is more at Christmas. Good message :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder...yay Jesus! By the way, adorable photo. You look great!
ReplyDeleteSo true girlie and can I just say you look fabulous. So so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your words of wisdom! I am attempting to do the same.
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely wonderful! Only 10 more weeks!
How exciting is that?
Give my best to Mr. Schalk & Miss Bonnie too!
Ah, Rachel, you are looking simply splendid! Isn't it wonderful to enjoy Christmas in the Pregnant State??? Adds a whole new dimension.
ReplyDeleteBut yes, celebrating Jesus is wonderful every day!