Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Icing = heaven...on...earth
Can you blame me? If you want to make them yourself head on over to the always handy AllRecipes and check out Gina's recipe for Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Icing. I am warning you, they are addictive. Part cookie, part pumpkin bread, ALL delicious! So unless you care about your waist line (and I'm here to tell you that is soooo last year...trust me I lost mine months ago and have yet to look back...okay maybe I do sigh every once in a while at the thought of zippers and waist lines...but I digress). Where was I? Oh yes, make a batch and tell me you're not in autumn heaven. The smell alone is enough to get you to dance the fall happy jig. Seriously! And best of all, you can thank my lovely sister for leading you to the dark side of the season. If it weren't for her I would have no idea these gems existed. Despite the increasing desire to fall asleep in a sugar coma I am so glad I ventured to pumpkin cookie land. You will be, too!
Oh, and the funniest part of the morning? I was laying back on the doctor's table as my wonderful OB measured my tum, and she said, "Ahh, finally you're starting to grow." Um, what? Yeah, I'm starting to grow all right. The bambino might be the size of an eggplant and quickly closing in on 2 pounds, but I have a feeling it's the 13,625 cookies I just inhaled with my morning tea that is causing me to grow. Too funny! Of course at this point, I'll take it where I can get it. Sure, I'm starting to grow...thanks doc! I knew I liked you!
Now, please pass the pumpkin lovelies....
Enjoying the season one cookie at time,
Rachel
Rachel



Those cookies looke incredible!!! Caramel and pumpkin in one cookie?! *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI am so NOT going to check out that recipe! I know I won't be able to resist them, especially since they are sweet. I do love sweets!
ReplyDeleteI added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless You :-)
~Ron
your posts always make me smile.. thanks for the giggles!
ReplyDeleteI so enjoy reading your blog! I am definitely going to try the iced cookies!
ReplyDeleteHoping Mr. Schalk, Bonnie, the baby and YOU are all doing well.
Diane