Archive

Monday, November 1, 2010

Flower Baby Smile Maker!

Good morning all! In case you needed a little pick me up to start your morning off well, please take a gander at this...


Yes, that is the cutest little flower girl in the world! Can you even believe how adorable my niece is in her first Halloween costume? Oh my goodness! My oh-so-creative mama made her a complete flower baby ensemble. Complete with a bee in her bonnet. Darling little pumpkin is almost more than I can bear! And, isn't my sister gorgeous? I mean, seriously she is all glowy and happy and mama beautiful. They say you have a "glow" when you're pregnant. I agree, but there is something even more special in a mama's eyes when she is holding her little one.

And yes, for the record this pic is low res because I pilfered it off my sis's fb page. That's what little sisters do, right? Right! It makes it all worth the while if it put a smile on your face. It sure put a BIG one on mine. Have a wonderful week all!

xoxo,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. That Flower Baby makes us All smile! Super Cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both adorable! Yes, I agree, Facebook photos are free game.

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!