Archive

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thanks Amanda & Whiskey!

Have you been over to Amanda's blog, Small Home Big Start, lately? It's one of my favorites. She always keeps things interesting whether it's her uber-yummy recipes, home decor or stories of life and her adorable pup, Whiskey! Bonnie has a slight crush on this little cutie.

Can you blame her? What a sweet dog with an oh-so-fitting name. Whiskey, you rock!

IMG_0531

Amanda is currently having a Fall Fitness Challenge. It's full of great tips, stories and recipes to keep in tip top shape this season. I especially enjoyed the stretching and bedtime yoga post. A few weeks ago she even gave away some uber-yummy nut free friendly granola. And this little mama won! I was beyond thrilled. I am loving granola, especially lately, and both flavors are packed with seeds and dried fruity goodness! Sooo good!


IMG_0536

Making its way from Canada the granola came with an extra special treat. A special gift for Mr. Schalk, the bambino and myself.

IMG_0538

The absolute most adorable shirt for the Schalk baby ever! Gotta love Roots, it is so very Canadian! What an extremely thoughtful surprise. Thank you Amanda and Whiskey! The little bambino will be styling in its new tee!

xoxo, Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your kind words, Rachel! I hope you like the trail mix :)

    ReplyDelete

.

.

About A Cupcake for Moose

Combining my childhood nickname of “Moose” and a sincere passion for all things sweet, A Cupcake for Moose was formed in 2009. Follow along this Midwesterners joyful, slightly dorky, always unique perspective on life as I seek to glorify God through photos, stories, recipes and laughter. With my wild at heart husband, Mr. Schalk, our two babies, "Cricket" and "Chief", and our crazy pup, Bonnie, it is sure to be an adventure!

xo, Rachel

All photos taken by me unless noted. Please ask before using. Thanks so much!