
Fall is the air and I couldn't be happier! The cool breezes and abundance of apple love really puts a smile on my face. Here is a snapshot collage of the fall offerings our little abode is serving up this season.
Happy turkey family, berry wreath, twiggy pumpkin, sweet hibiscus blossom hubby picked for me, fall anniversary bouquet from the hubs (love him!) and our favorite fall smell...pumpkin spice a la candle version.

We received this sign from a sweet family, the Murrays, for our wedding. It was tucked away in the neatest wicker picnic basket. I found it again a few months ago and knew it fit our home perfectly.
What are you enjoying this fall? Special autumn touches to your home? Any autumn recipes you'd like to share? I made candied apples this weekend . Super easy and soooo good!
Peeled apples wedges sprinkled with minute tapioca and happily drenched in red hot, sugar, water loveliness. Baked to perfection with marshmallows melted on top at the very end. Perhaps not the healthiest treat but a definite winner in my book!
What are you enjoying this fall? Special autumn touches to your home? Any autumn recipes you'd like to share? I made candied apples this weekend . Super easy and soooo good!
Peeled apples wedges sprinkled with minute tapioca and happily drenched in red hot, sugar, water loveliness. Baked to perfection with marshmallows melted on top at the very end. Perhaps not the healthiest treat but a definite winner in my book!



I baked apple treats last night too. It's the best kitchen smell ever! I've never seen this red apple gooey-ness before...looks yummy though!
ReplyDeleteOhh, that does look tasty. I should have remembered to bring back red hots when I was home in July, Dangit!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those turkeys! They are so cute. Where did you find them?
ReplyDeleteI get soooo hungry when I stop by here. I am really hungry for homemade apple dumplings warmed with some vanilla ice cream on top. I bet you have an excellent recipe for these too Rachel.
♥ Lee Ann
That looks lovely. I posted a recipe on Banana and Cinnamon muffins the other day. They are SOO good with some Coffee : )
ReplyDeleteGemma x
Lee Ann, we got the turkeys at Pottery Barn last year. Maybe they have some new styles right now? They are my favorites, too!
ReplyDeleteGemma, banana and cinnamon muffins sound fantastic! I must check those out! :)